Saturday 3 September 2011

LUSH, OR WOT?!

Yesterday SHOP got well and truly ravaged by the LUSH Bristol laydeez. What a fragrant forces of nature they collectively are!

'Huh?' you might be grunting to yourself at this point, well - the story goes a bit like this: LUSH have a lush range of perfumes, some of which are only available online and so not very easily sniffable, the idea was to have a pop-up shop and general party with all the scents available to sniff. We were very chuffed that they wanted to use SHOP for this purpose and happily acquiesced.

Here's some pictures:


Consultation area. Can you imagine a world without smells? I wish I could (yes, Brett I'm looking at you). I imagined it and I chose the one smell I would have as the smell of my cat's fur when she's been outside in the cold. Yes I did.

Very scrummy cakes, flavoured around some of the perfumes.

Nostrils ready? All the smells set up for the sniffin'.


Tasty cocktails, also flavoured around the perfumes. If that's your tweet sneaking in in the background, then you can sue us for copyright by writing to: Micky Mouse, 123 Whatever Street, Loserville, BOOBIES.

These bubbles weren't just any bubbles, they were flavoured with Imogen Rose, one of the perfumes (not a person). They made the Steps smell lovely. And, that's cats on that dress that is.

Hairdressers Husband. That's the name of the parfum.

I carried this down the Steps. Took me hours to walk 100 yards.

Champers alright for you, Pats?

No comments:

Post a Comment