|A cat, leaping, earlier|
1. Pretend to be someone else for the day, it isn't a real day afterall. Remember though, that the laws of quantum physics dictate that every action has a reaction, so if you're pretending to be someone else, there may be someone else somewhere else, pretending to be you.
2.Start that thing you've been meaning to do, that you've been putting off. If it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted anytime, cus this day is out of time!
3. Look up that bully from school and give them a massive wedgie. Or find someone that looks a bit like them and give them a massive wedgie. Or, just give someone, anyone, a massive wedgie.
4. Give yourself a wedgie (just in case you once bullied someone).
5. You know that girl/boy that serves you your coffee every morning at the cafe near to where you work? Ask them to marry you, it works in the films*
(*in real life this may lead to a restraining order, in the event that this leads to a restraining order SHOP CIC accepts no responsibility)
6. Don't be restrained by restraining orders and the like, this isn't a real day so all the police officers and judges and things aren't at work, they're all having a nice picnic together.
7. Don't waste this once-in-every-four-years-day reading this blog! Skip to idea number eight...
8. Stroke some kittens (obligatory entry on any list, no matter what the purpose).
10. Set up a blog and fill it with nonsense like this.
|Bill says: 'Remember this ain't no Groundhog Day!''|