Monday 14 February 2011

Ode of Love to SHOP

SHOP surveyed 100% of two people and asked for their favourite love songs. The result was this mish mash of love-lyrics made into a touching/douchy love poem to, or about SHOP, we can't really tell:

****************************************************************************

My hair is turning grey, my dreams are fading fast away.

The teardrops fall as I write to you, as my words come falling onto the page

Through streets and avenues, won’t you come back to your lover?

The hours are slipping up behind you, as the sweetest days of life go by.

Could this be the end, are you the one I've been waiting for?

I will celebrate my love for you with a pint of beer and a new tattoo

and the people that once passed you by, will turn their heads round.

You're my reason to get out of bed before noon, you incite me to, chorus.

‘Cus I love you for the things you couldn't change, though you've tried.

We’ll get by on the shelter of each other. Maybe, we’ll fall in love again.

Let that feeling overtake me, a groovy kind of love,

as it seems tonight, time after each time - SHOP, you are my funny Valentine.


No comments:

Post a Comment