Monday 19 July 2010

Zine Library Launch Party!

What a really great party we had on Saturday to Launch the Zine Library!

The birther of the Brain Child Simon M kept us all waiting with baited breath (or at least I think that's what someone who moved seats said about my breath) by turning up fashionably late to his own party. The summer punch had matured to perfection and the usual mix of homemade cakes and snacks and dressing up as Zina (Library Warrior) kept us entertained till the big opening.

I can't remember what Simon said when opening the Library, I may have nodded of for a minute or two, but I'm sure all of it was extemely reasonable.

We also lauched the online home for the Library: http://www.thingsihavezine.tumblr.com/ which we will be improving and fiddling with as the days pass.

"Where's Simon"?... "That's what she said"!

Bunting + Smiles = Party.

Genuine concentration.


A really good picture of live reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment